Need a Consistent Supply of La Marzocco Espresso Machines With Fast Turnarounds?
United Supplies provide the full range of La Marzocco espresso machines to the Australian market. Models include:
- Linea PB
All La Marzocco machines come with 2, 3 or 4 group heads and clients have the option of choosing between either the AV, MP and EE range. Within the Strada model we supply both versions being the EP and MP. These hand crafted machines built in Florence provide our customers with not only a world class machine but a beautiful show piece helping to position their business at the forefront of the coffee experience.
La Marzocco coffee machines are designed with classical La Marzocco styling and spirit. These machines are truly designed for the Australian boutique coffee market due to their unmatched temperature stability providing steady brew water and steam even at the peak of the morning rush.
Our La Marzocco Distributor Experts Will Train Your Team to Ensure Your Coffee is Always Tasting its Best
Our team of La Marzocco distributor trained personal will not only assist in helping your business choose the appropriate model but provide education to your team and barista to ensure you get the best out of your world class equipment. Our teams focus is to ensure you get the most from your La Marzocco investment by providing a dedicated personalised service from the day you purchase your machine.
Having a beautiful machine on display is one thing but producing consistent high quality coffee from your La Marzocco is what we want to help you achieve. The Linea, FB/70, FB/80, GB5 and Strada models are not only reliable but forgiving which is helpful during your times of high volume trade.
Take Advantage of Our Detailed La Marzocco User Guide
United Supplies has also developed its very own user guide to assist our customers to not only better understand their La Marzocco, but provided tips on maintaining your machine, la marzocco repairs and how to ensure you get the most from your machine.
Some key technical elements across the La Marzocco range include:
- Saturated Groups – Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System – Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Digital Display – Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer – Enables you to fine tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Pre Heating System – Increase productivity by pre-heating incoming water into the coffee boiler.
- P.I.D. – Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- Portafilters & precision baskets – Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
La Marzocco Swift Grinder
When it comes to grinders we only recommend either Mazzer grinders or the Swift grinder from La Marzocco. The Swift grinder is ideal for all high volume locations, franchise networks or cafes looking to run more than one blend. The key feature on the Swift is it is the only grinder that grinds and tamps on demand, with no waste and no mess, to an accurate volumetric dose. Swift’s intelligent design guarantees level and consistent coffee beds and the flat ceramic burrs enable minimal heat buildup during the grinding process. Some of the major reasons for considering a Swift include:
- Grind on Demand, fresh grinding prevents waste and maximizes the coffee’s aroma and flavor.
- More accurate than timed dosing
- Automatic tamping, Its unique layered and level tamping system guarantees consistent pressure applied to the coffee puck, time and time again.
- Quality in the cup, shot after shot, no matter who is using it.
- Ability to program the grind ensuring grind inconsistencies are limited
- Very easy to use and clean
- One grinder can hold two blends saving money and space
- Its high-speed ceramic flat burrs are long-lasting.
La Marzocco Espresso Machine Enquiry Assistance
If you would like to find out more information regarding our offering La Marzocco machines and Swift grinders, please fill in the online enquiry form on this page. One of our trained espresso machinery experts will be in touch with you immediately to answer any questions or requirements that you have for your coffee business.